Sprouts are seeds that have been allowed to germinate into young plants. We only use organic seeds. Seeds are soaked for 12 hours to start with, then they are placed in sprouting trays, and rinsed twice a day. At harvest time, the sprouts are triple washed, dried and packaged. Sprouts are best kept in the refrigerator, in a closed container on sheets of paper towel to control moisture.
There are many great ways to add sprouts to your meals:
- Add to tossed salads
- Try in wraps and roll-ups (alfalfa, sunflower, radish)
- Blend with vegetable juices (cabbage, mung bean, lentil)
- Mix with soft cheeses for a dip (mung bean, radish)
- Stir into soups or stews when serving (mung bean, lentil)
- Eat them fresh and uncooked in a sprout salad (salad mixes)
- Top omelet or scrambled eggs (alfalfa, clover, radish)
- Combine in rice dishes (fenugreek, lentil, mung bean)
- Use in sandwiches instead of lettuce (alfalfa, clover, radish)
Sprouts are made per order only. Orders must be placed by end of Friday, and they will be ready the following weekend. Sprouts available Alfalfa, Broccoli, Clover, Fenugreek, Lentils, Mung Beans, Radish.
Please order via WhatsApp @ (=297) 560-3650